Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Saturday, April 20, 2024

My Father Knows What's Best For Me

My Father knows what’s best for me
For all the future He can see
Because it’s all from His decree
He’s always been, will always be
He made the horse and earth and sea
Like He told Job, He reigns, He’s free
To always do what’s best for me
For Jesus died upon that tree
Then rose alive so death won’t be
Cry to the LORD and to Him flee
The Father, Son, and Spirit three
He’ll chase you down with mercy free
His heart of gushing love’s the key
In Him there’s endless life and glee
From all your past and sadness flee
To God Who’s wise in His decree
See Mercy-Heart and bow the knee
And trust His Son so you will see
He always does what’s best for me! 


No comments: