Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Saturday, September 26, 2015

"That's My King!" Who's The Only Pope And He Alone Can Give You Hope!

Jesus said call no man father on earth
For only God can give new birth
So turn from all this papal dearth
And find in Christ the greatest worth!

That's my King! Do you know Him?!

The Word of God always comes first
And then the church, don't be reversed
His Word creates like lightening burst
And saves poor sinners who were cursed
Because our Jesus took what's worst
So now for God alone we thirst!

That's my King!

We're justified by faith alone
It's Christ alone Who did atone
Christ alone – the Cornerstone
Christ alone did die and groan
His Father crushed and did disown
But Christ alone removed that stone
And rose alive – fresh wind cyclone
He conquered death like nothing known
Now rules and reigns upon the throne
So bow and worship, lay down prone
Our only hope is Christ alone!

That's my King! That's my King!

No comments: