For as the lightning flashes and lights up the sky from one side to the other, so will the Son of Man be in his day. Luke 17:24
But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. Malachi 4:2

But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Mather

Saturday, September 14, 2013

"That's My King!" Who Died And Gave Up Everything In Order To Salvation Bring So We Might Now Forever Sing!

"To follow You, we've left it all!" This Peter said while standing tall; There'd come a time when he would fall; Deny his Lord and shrink so small; But this our Lord did not appall; To save our souls He left it all; Though He's the biggest, He came small; And left His glory for the gall; Upon that cross, which was His call; God's wrath on Him would soon befall; He rose alive to reinstall; What's right and good to never fall; For He forever will enthrall; Since He's the Christ Who's all in all!

That's my King!  Do you know Him?!

Whatever you lose, Christ can repay; From His own fullness – He's the way; To joy and pleasure – bow and pray; For Him to be your heart's deep "Yea!"  Then when all things He takes away; You can with humble joy say:  "No sacrifice I've made this day!  For Christ is all to me – my stay!" He'll keep you stable in the fray; All earthly treasures He'll outweigh; O'er all your heart He will have sway; You'll long to follow and obey; Even the hardest things He'll say; Since He died to love display; And rose alive on the third day; He molds your heart in humble clay; So be a child and trust His way!

That's my King!  That's my King!

No comments: