Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Look Unto Jesus And Be Ye Saved!

This will preach . . . .

Look unto Jesus and be saved all the ends of the earth! Look unto Jesus! Many are looking to themselves, but it's no use looking there! You'll never find any comfort in yourselves! Jesus Christ says look unto Me! Look unto Me! I'm sweating great drops of blood! Look unto Me! I'm hanging on the cross! Look unto Me! I'm dead and buried! Look unto Me! I rise again! Look unto Me! I ascend to heaven! Look unto Me! I'm sitting at the Father's right hand! O poor sinner, look unto Me! Look unto Me! Those of you who are miserable in your sins – you will always be miserable – miserable in life and miserable in death – if you don't trust in Jesus Christ! But if you trust Him right now, this moment, you will be saved! Look unto Jesus Christ! Look! Look! Look! You have nothing to do but look to Him and live forever!

(Edited version of the sermon that God used to convert Charles Spurgeon)

No comments: