Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Sunday, July 24, 2011

With Christ We Have Enough!

Anne Dutton wrote:
O this is my strong consolation - that Christ is mine, and I have enough. I may lose all created sweets; but, since I cannot lose my God in Him I have an ocean of delights, of ever-springing pleasures, which will be new and full unto ages without end!

Ka­tha­ri­na A. von Schle­gel wrote:
Be still, my soul: thy Jesus can repay from His own fullness all He takes away [or all He never gives].

No comments: