Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

King Of Kings!

S. M. Lockridge said:
Everybody's got a king. Who's your king? . . .

My King is the only one qualified to be King. My King has always been King. You know these other kings, they were born a prince, and they had to wait until the father died or the mother, if she was a ruling monarch - wait until she died and then become king.

But my King was born King . . . My King will let you know who's who and what's what . . .

My King always has been King and always will be King . . . nobody can keep him from saving me. He can hear all of us pray at the same time . . . blessed assurance, Jesus is mine! . . .

Oh but I know where a poor man has a chance. I know where a sick man can get well. I know where an ignorant man can become wise. I know where a bad man can be made good. I know where a good man can be made better and even a dead man can be made alive - it's in Jesus Christ. Amen!

S. M. Lockridge, "That's My King" and "Amen"

No comments: