Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Come Oh Sun Of Righteousness! Come Quickly!

Malachi 4:1-3: For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall. And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.

Here's The Welcome Wagon version:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joseph,could you please send me links to more like this? Thank you :) Leeanne

Delane Ramey said...

Thanks for the blessing of Malachi verses & song-refreshing & encouraging! Thanks for keeping the "Do you know Him" video on for a while-I like to listen to that throughout the week!

Joseph Randall said...

Hey Delane!

You are so welcome! I think I'll keep "That's My King" up there until Jesus comes back :)

Keep looking to Him daily!