Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Saturday, August 29, 2015

"That's My King!" Who's Your Wealth And Great Possession He Died For Every Transgression And Rose To End All Oppression So Now He's Your Heart's Obsession!

In every expression
With your every possession
Do you express your obsession
With the Christ without question?

With Him there's no great depression
Or even a slight recession
For He owns every possession
And died for every transgression
Then rose from death's oppression
Like a lion with much aggression
To you He makes a love profession
So may "Christ is all!" be your bold confession!

That's my King! I wonder if you know Him today?!

Give to the LORD all honor and praise
In all of life and all your days
By what you think and all your ways
With every penny your boss pays
It cannot be a passing phase
For when God sets your heart ablaze
The fire remains and always stays
So honor God Who shall amaze
And now forever be your craze!

My God will supply your every need
If His Word you read and heed
Confess the truth of Christ our Creed
Deny yourself and die to greed
To motivate you this I plead:
A Savior Who for you did bleed
To pay for every wicked deed
Then rose to win all God decreed
So from all sin you now are freed
On this great Christ please come and feed
He'll give you pleasures that exceed
Your every hope or dream indeed!

That's my King! That's my King!

No comments: