Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christ Is All When She Said No!

She said no
So He would firm and deeply know
That Christ is all and all let go
And in the low this truth would grow
And Christ's great blessings ever flow
For when you priase Him in the low
His greatest value you will show
So "Christ is all!" - all else forgo
Now He is all I need I know!

That's my King!

No comments: