Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Saturday, November 22, 2014

My King Can't Be Bound!

Meditation on this: "And they bound Jesus . . . ." Mark 15:1

They bound my Jesus?

He can't be bound
Nobody like Him can be found
Pilate He would confound and finally astound
But He let Himself be bound
And His enemies surround
On that cross He'd be downed
With the greatest sufferings around
Yet He didn't stay in the ground
But rose up to be crowned
So His grace would abound
To the lost and found
His name is the most beautiful sound
May His praises forever resound!

That's my King!

No comments: