Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Monday, August 25, 2014

A New Hymn: Christ Is All!


I wrote this hymn based on Colossians 3:11, Psalm 73:25-26, 2 Chronicles 20, Psalm 34:10, and Proverbs 18:10. Sing it to the tune for the hymn: Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing

Whom have I in heav'n but You LORD
You are everything to me!
You're my King, my LORD, my Savior
From my idols set me free!
Make me hope in You alone LORD
Be the “Christ is all!” to me!
Come and capture my whole being
And Your beauty let me see!

Nothing on earth I desire LORD
Save for You and You alone!
At the cross Your great love out poured
Sent Your Son Who did atone!
Then He rose up with all power
Conquered hell, sin, pain, and death!
Now His name is my strong tower
To Him run and you'll find rest!

I am weak – I have no power
LORD! I don't know what to do!
But my eyes are ever on You
Father come and lead me through!
You're my God Who has all power
There is nothing You can't do!
Come and save now – Spirit lead me
Grant me mercy pure and true!

Those who seek You lack no good thing
For in Christ we have it all!
You're all beauty; You're all glory
You're the God-Man; You're our all!
You alone are satisfaction
You're the pleasure of our life!
Come oh LORD now be our Treasure
Be our Joy and our Delight!

Listen to Sister Heidi Myrick Wanjala sing the hymn here.

To learn more about the Christ Who is all and His glorious Gospel message, please watch American Gospel: Christ Alone.

You can watch the full documentary here with a free, 3 day trial.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this buddy. I miss you man. I haven't heard from you in a while. You seem to be doing well because you are being convicted and convinced by God. Amen for that.

Unknown said...

I love this buddy. I miss you man. I haven't heard from you in a while. You seem to be doing well because you are being convicted and convinced by God. Amen for that.