Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Saturday, November 23, 2013

"That's My King!" Who Owns All Authority On High, False Teachers' Evil Tongues He'd Tie, Then Speak The Truth And For Us Die!


Authority is the right and power to command
To Whom will you bow and not withstand
Christ the King rules every land
All other powers are sinking sand
His Kingdom's rule will ever expand
So turn from self-rule and what you've planned
Submit to Him and give your hand
To do with joy His command
His death was just – God's right demand
He rose alive in glory grand
And now if you by faith will stand
You'll enter in the promised land! 

That's my King! Do you know Him?!

Who will you, above all, obey?
That's your king no matter what you say
The greatest king that makes us stray
Is our king-self that we must slay
Now put king-self to death and say:
“My Christ is all! - For all He'd pay!” 
He died and rose on the third day!  
To take your wicked sin away
And be the King you will obey
He'll never let you go astray
But gives His mercy full display
In your new life He is the way!

That's my King!

They come to God and want to question
Instead they should bow and make confession
All authority's in His possession
He raised the dead – a bold impression
He said, “I AM!” - His God expression
He forgave sins – that's only God's discretion
He has all power but no oppression
He can save from all aggression
And heal your every paralyzing depression
He'll save from every evil transgression
He ever lives to make intercession
His aim is to be your greatest obsession! 

That's my King!

Jesus responds – I will question you
Like God said to Job, now brace for what's true
Stand back my friends – don't mess with this Jew!
He won't answer the fool like we often do
He reveals their cowardly hearts that He knew
And shows that they must be born anew!

That's my King! I wonder if you know Him today?!

God is silent to those full of pride
In humility bow – set self aside
He loves the humble with arms open wide
His mercy is free to all who abide
By faith in Him – in His mercy hide
For God was silent to Christ when He cried:
“My God! My God! You've left My side!” 
Oh the sad silence when Jesus died
But God raised Him up – all mercies supplied
God's silence is broken for all worldwide
So trust in Him now and be His pure bride
He'll save you forever – your needs He'll provide
And fill you with joy that no one can hide!

That's my King!

Christ Jesus Reigns, Owning All Authority
In Everything He Bleeds Superiority
Don’t Question Him For He’s Right In The Majority
He’s Everlasting With Utmost Seniority
Yet He Died On That Cross And Was Counted Inferiority
Bearing God’s Wrath In Horrific Deteriority
But Rose Up From The Dead With All Superiority
Saving From Every Nation: The All And The Minority
So Trust In Him As Your First Priority
And Bow Down To His God-Man Authority
Who Is Himself Our Joy Superiority!

That's my King! That's my King!

No comments: