Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah . . . has conquered . . . Revelation 5:5
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . Galatians 6:14
You have been very angry with your Anointed One. Psalm 89:38
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2
Let the motto upon your whole ministry be - "Christ is All!" - Cotton Mather

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Knowing Christ . . . There Is Nothing Greater!

But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. Philippians 3:7-8

2 comments:

Katie said...

AMEN!! I taught this song to the Malawians on the church praise band just last week. . . we must have sang it 15 times before they got it! Then I saw it on your blog and I had to smile!

Joseph Randall said...

Hey Katie!

Yes, it is one of my favorites. Oh to live its message out more and more!